Accounting Assistant - Part Time
Fish Marketing – Accounting Assistant
Fish Marketing is currently looking for an experienced part-time Accounting Assistant able to hit the ground running in our busy and growing firm. This position will be responsible for assisting the Controller with basic accounting support in the following areas:
- Updating and reconciling VISA statements
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Monthly billing assistance
- Accounts payable entry
- Check writing
- Time entry posting and PTO tracking assistance
- VISA vendor payments and entry in A/P
- Applying cash receipts and tracking A/R
- Vendor, client, job set up in Advantage accounting system
- Miscellaneous accounting projects
We project this position being approximately 40 hours per MONTH, with more hours in the last week of the month. On-site schedule is flexible M-F between 8:30-5:30 p.m, with a potential to work remotely some of the time.
If this sounds description fits your background, and you want to work alongside a group of professionals who take pride in their work, we want to hear from you! Please apply for the position through this ad with your resume and cover letter describing why you feel you would be a great fit with our team and this position.